drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

Sample from Janelle. :) And, as usual, I think I ate half the dried fruit before I ever had a chance to steep the tea. I don’t even like dried fruit that much — I have a friend who just keeps it around all time, all sorts, and I’ve never felt the need to do that. But somehow when I open up a tea, just to smell it, no really… I always end up nibbling on the apples and cranberries and papayas… >.<
I could probably figure out what I think about this tea, but at the moment my feelings are pretty much just “meh, good enough”. It’s been an unexpectedly long day. (Today I learned that when I start crying in corpse pose, my tears trickle down the sides of my face and collect in my ears… it’s quite the strange feeling… >.< )
More detailed note to follow, when I am somewhat more coherent. (… she says, for the millionth time…)