drank Coconut Almond by Zenjala Tea Company

Oh wow! This is good. Sweet shredded coconut, almond slivers. Mmmm. You don’t really taste the green tea which seems a shame but you really don’t miss it because, well its coconut and almond. I gave the second steep to a co-worker. He buzzed me later and said, “You have got to try this on ice” So I did. He was right it was a great glass of sweet refreshment.

As I was drinking this I kept thinking I have got to mix this with the chocolate mint fusion puerh. I am thinking Almond Joy in a cup. I will make this thought a reality come Monday.

gmathis

Coconut is, after strawberry, my second favorite tea additive, especially in the summer! (Ooh…coconut and strawberry…I think I smell a little afternoon alchemy brewing ;)

K S

Have you tried Golden Moon’s Coconut Poucong? OMGoodness!

gmathis

Sure haven’t, but I know Golden Moon’s quality is excellent. Noted!

Comments

gmathis

K S

Have you tried Golden Moon’s Coconut Poucong? OMGoodness!

gmathis

Sure haven’t, but I know Golden Moon’s quality is excellent. Noted!

My Rating System