drank Violette by Dammann Freres

This tea made my whole dorm room smell like violets; it is delightful! It tastes just as well too :) Today was particularly exhausting due to unpacking, grocery shopping, and driving for a few hours to the airport and back to pick up a friend; such is college life!
Anyways, This tea was a swap sample sent by James. It has a rich violet taste, very thick but not overdone. The black leaves underneath give it a very woodsy fragrance and a lightness to contrast the violet. I don’t think I would put this in my stash a a staple but it might be a “I need something different in my stash” kind of tea.

JustJames

so glad it arrived!! this is a staple for me, but more for memory than for anything else =0)

Comments

JustJames

Hi, welcome to my profile. I’m a college sophomore studying youth ministry. I’m in love with tea! I love enjoying a good cup pretty much anytime, and I’m usually brewing some for a friend too. Every time I say I’m making some, the girls I live with want it too. I’m just beginning to expand my loose leaf horizons, and I love it. Bring on the tea!

Pennsylvania.