Wooo! I do not know if this tea is actually from Perennial Tea Room, as where I got it, the shop owner prefers to not reveal the origin of the teas.

1st Smell: Mmmm. Lovely. Bergamot with the sweet light smell of roses.
1st taste: Just as lovely as the smell. I love the smell and taste of roses in tea. I think the next time I make this, (Which probably should be in a pot.) will be with a splash of vanilla syrup, as I’ve gotten used to EG cream, and miss that, to slightly blunt the intensity of the Bergamot.)

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: