drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

I decided a while back that I needed some more black teas and give Mate teas a try, in my cupboard for when I need something to help me get moving before work. So been trying some different black teas: Success with the 2 loose leaf EG’s and Tower of London. So far have tried 3 Mate teas so far: a plain Yerba Mate, Caribbean Calypso by Teavana and this one. The 1st….shudders I didn’t like it at all. The Caribbean Calypso, I love and I can’t wait to get more. This one…I was a bit apprehensive when I saw Yerba Mate was in it. But then I thought…why not try it? (Got it as one of the samples along with the Sweet Indulgence sampler for Christmas.)

Meh. The taste was all the Yerba Mate taste that I remembered from the other one. Hmm, in looking at the ingredients list on DT’s website I notice coffee bean…now I can’t stand coffee, so that might be part of why I couldn’t even bear to finish this tea.