I decided to give this tea a try today, I bought it back when it I bought my strawberry rhubarb parfait tea. Since I loved the Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait and I love white teas I thought I would love this tea as well. I was right, this tea is delicious sweet and tart in the best ways. Dry this tea has a lovely aroma that welcomes you to try it and steeped the aroma changes to a subtle cinnamon and fruity scent that warm and inviting. The tea’s colour is a beautiful clear light brown and the taste as I mentioned before was a lovely mix of sweet and tart with cinnamon underneath. Definitely a tea I’ll order more of.

Courtney

I picked up some Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait today and it wasn’t for me :( If you want to follow me I can send you the rest. Haha I need room in my cupboard for something I enjoy!

Comments

Courtney

I’’m a newbie herbalist still in school to get certified as a natural consultant. My sister-in-law and I have a blog on herbal health check it out http://herbshealingus.blogspot.com/ I’m always up for swapping so follow me and I promise I’ll follow you back so you can shoot me a message and we can swap or even post a message to one of my notes if you like something in my cupboard so I can check if I have some to spare ^^