drank Muscat Oolong by Lupicia

I was smelling something grape-like in my sample box and stumbled upon this sample from Lady 0f Spaydes. Yum! It tastes and smells like the Kasugai Grape Gummies from H Mart! This is so delicious and sweet. I love the medium-long, brown-black oolong leaves dance in the cup and unfurl. The taste is like a little floral with some roasted nutty nuances intermixed with the grape flavor. The grape flavor isn’t too artificial, and I like it! I usually don’t like grape flavors (though I absolutely love grapes!). Yummy!!!