drank Pineapple Kona Pop! by Teavana

I first tried the blueberry pineapple kona pop blend in the Teavana store near me. I really wanted to have that blend, but the people that worked there told me I had to buy each tea separately at a minimum of 2oz each. I opted for this one instead. I figured I could mix blueberry into this.

Anyhow, I cold brewed this herbal last night. I love all the bits of fruits and flower petals. It is a pretty blend, abeit a bit sticky! I had to shake the tin a bit and scoop to get the bits out. My husband drank a lot of it this morning! I just tried this, and it is good. When I sipped it a little yesterday, it wasn’t that good. I think it needed more time to steep. It is sweet with a little tartness to it. The pineapple and apple flavors are prominent, fresh, and juicy. It tastes like juice. No additives needed. I imagine that kids would love this blend. This is very very good iced/cold-brewed. I cannot imagine this being good at all if I steeped it hot. This is perfect for this hot weather.

Now, I want a pina colada!

Iced 8 min or more