So my baby girl, Daliya, was born on June 10! I haven’t been getting much sleep or much time for myself lately, but I have been drinking tea in the mornings. It has been very rough.

Anyway, I drank this tea this morning. Yummy with some milk and sugar. I need to eat and drink more in general. Bfeeding is taking a toll on me!

momo

Congratulations!! What a cool name too!

Kittenna

Congrats! :D

Angrboda

Congratulations, mummy! Is it your first?

oOTeaOo

Thank you! :) yes it is my first! It has been such a rough first few days already… but I love her so much!

CHAroma

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I wish you all the best!