Ok hopefully I did the name right.

I have a job interview tomorrow! I was walking down the street downtown quite pleased with myself. And it was even better to come home to three new matchas.

Of course I had wanted this one the most so I had to try it first. It still very much resembles your usual green matcha, at least in color.

I made a cold latte because I was thinking whipped cream. The smell in the glass is marvelous. More than marvelous. Pure sweet creaminess. It makes me want a donut, actually, and I’m not their biggest fan unless they’re really, really good (see note on passionfruit matcha!).

Tastewise, the matcha itself still tastes mostly like a green one, but it’s lighter in flavor. At first it doesn’t taste like it’s going to be as creamy as the smell, but it comes on after the matcha. It’s a nice, lingering custardy flavor.

So glad I got a large bag of this. When I do not feel silly from medication I will get to work on my full review for my blog of course~

Will Work For Tea

Congrats on landing an interview – make sure you keep us updated! Happy matcha-ing! :)

Azzrian

Congrats!!

Terri HarpLady

Good luck on the interview!

Ninavampi

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Indigobloom

good luck in your interview! maybe have some chamomile beforehand to calm down lol

Comments

Will Work For Tea

Azzrian

Congrats!!

Terri HarpLady

Good luck on the interview!

Ninavampi

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Indigobloom

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta