Ermahgerd, thanks Meowkattack for this lovely sample. It’s delightful. And I’ve been wanting to tell you guys that I thought so, but Steepster was down this morning! Anyway, Coconut and almond are like my favorite flavors together. Maybe. This local shop has a blend called Sparkle Black that is a wonderful coconut almond tea. Smells amazingly sweet. Decided to brew this one up to bring with me to my morning class…it was a good call. The dark chocolate…so much more prominent than I expected. It’s like candy. I just sat there holding my cup and inhaling and everyone probably thought I was a freak, haha. I would definitely buy this in the future.

Hi! I’ve been drinking tea since I was a little kid, sipping on Lipton orange herbal tea with a spoonful of sugar when I was sick. When I went to England and experienced real, loose leaf tea, I was converted permanently. I prefer strong black teas, but I’m branching out into other flavors!