I’ve been drinking out of the huuge sample of this that Pekko Teas sent for a while!

I’ve noticed that there’s starting to be more of the toasty scent on the leaves than the orange scent that was there when I first got it (hopefully not a sign that’s it going bad?), though I never really did notice the jasmine all that much. I might be looking for too much jasmine though, since the only other jasmine-scented tea I’ve had was /really/ strong (in the words of my boyfriend: like drinking the liquid from a Glade plug-in).

I love this one a daily kind of oolong! It’s a really cozy tea – a little floral, a little fruitish, but mostly a warm and crisp oolong with a perfect amount of aftertaste and a natural sweetness. I haven’t noticed any astringency in any of the cups I’ve had so far. Haven’t tried it iced yet, but I bet it’s going to be just as good.

Thank you so much for this very generous sample, Pekko Teas!

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas