Thanks so much Stacy for this awesome sample! (And for the extra Caramel Vanilla Assam one too!) This is my first guayusa. I’m loving it so far! The vanilla is light and mellow and perfectly balanced. There’s a richness to this blend that I can detect just by smelling it.

Sipping… The mouth feel is nice and heavy and creamy! This is kind of like having vanilla cake. Oh, this is delicious! I’m hoping it will keep me alert for my three hour class today.

Will probably order this the next time I place an order with Butiki!

Flavors: Earth, Vanilla

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.