drank Green Tea Kombucha by Yogi Tea

200th tasting note! Wow.

A mug of this stuff, steeped at exactly 170 degrees F for three to four minutes, and stuffing copious amounts of processed junk food into my mouth is how I’m choosing to deal with that excruciating phone interview I just had.

Being a college senior looking for a job sucks. Especially if you happen to be painfully shy and not good at interviewing. Stammered, repeated myself, and rambled.

Ughhhhhh.

Well, this blend is good, as always. Yogi herbal blends are hit or miss, but their green tea blends are always right on. Yay for minty, fruity, sweetness!

keychange

Oh gosh, I’m sorry you’re so anxious about this. Looks like pretty much my entire dash (myself included) is experiencing job-related stress. I just hate it so much. I hope things look up soon for all of us.

teaqueen

Me too… Peace, love, and tons of tea. I’ll send happy thoughts your way :)

And back at you!

Comments

keychange

teaqueen

Me too… Peace, love, and tons of tea. I’ll send happy thoughts your way :)

And back at you!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.