Lemon and Ginger

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Kaylee

From Barry's Tea

A zesty blend of citrus fruit with a subtle kick of ginger. It is caffeine and sugar free and can be drunk anytime day or night.

(From TESCO: Ginger Root (33%), Lemongrass (29%), Lime Flowers (15%), Lemon Peels (10%), Natural Flavour (8%), Sweet Blackberry Leaves (5%))

About Barry's Tea View company

Another tea from MissB. Sadly I can’t find the ingredients anywhere on the internets.

And I’m curious, because it smells like there’s nettle leaf or parsley or something in it! Haha. It’s pretty good, all things considered. It is indeed lemon and ginger. A bit sweet. Slightly savoury from whatever the green leaves in the tea bag are (probably nettle!). I wonder if the bit sweet is from stevia or licorice. It doesn’t have too much of an aftertaste, so I can’t tell.

All in all, this is a nice lemony-gingery easy herbal tea.

(Oh, and I’m wrong! There’s lemongrass and lime flowers and BLACKBERRY LEAVES. So that explains the herbaceous touch, the delicate lemon, and the sweetness.)

200 °F / 93 °C 4 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Awesome! Thanks for the sample bag MissB!
Sans any sugar or other additives, this tastes just like a lemon ginger candy. The kind you sneak for sore throats. Except I actually really like them and have trouble not having any just because :)
I love how potent yet balanced the two flavours are, without being overwhelming.
Its very comforting and yet energizing in a non-caffeinated way. Five Noms for the win!!!

Another one from missB I’m trying to get through as many of her teas as possible since the girls are going to be picking up the box this weekend. I actually quite enjoyed this one. It’s got a nice balance of lemon and ginger and for a bagged tea…quite nice! :)

Wish I’d written down the ingredient list on this one; I’ll just have to grab more! This is box #2 so far of this, and I’m finding it a decent, if boring, cuppa before bed. Why this tea? Well, in Ireland, this is what’s readily available in every corner store without any sort of caffeination, and I love both ginger and lemon. Nothing fancy (nor expensive), I can count on this to settle me.

Flavors: Ginger, Lemon

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

i really need to try the one you sent

MissB

You do! I’m pretty sure this is the one I sent… could be wrong though.