Presidential Blend

Earl Grey, Earth, Mango
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Capital Teas

Honor all Presidents of the United States with our Presidential Blend. In celebration of our nation’s spirit of innovation, this tea is unique and only made here. In celebration of diversity, this tea blends premium black and white teas together for a smoother and refreshing taste. In celebration of our strength as the world’s leading democracy and a maritime power, we’ve added exotic fruits from as far away as the South Pacific islands. And finally, in celebration of the strength and endurance as our nation with a democratically elected Presidency, we have decorated this tea with the colors of our flag – rose petals for red and cornflowers for blue. Overall, this tea is a tea of unity and harmony that salutes life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Ingredients:
Black Tea, White Tea, naturally dried mango pieces, naturally dried papaya pieces, passion fruit, rose petals, and cornflower blossoms

About Capital Teas View company

This tea tastes fairly ordinary at first, but once I put in a little bit of sugar, the flavors exploded. The mango, passion fruit, and papaya blend together nicely, and make it a nicely sweet tea. This would be awesome iced.

Upon re-sipping, I’m bumping this tea up a few points.
I typically wonder how much crap could get thrown into a tea to make it interesting, but this one’s good exactly as it is. It’s a nice, earthy black & white tea with some mango in it for a kick. (Is this celebrating the Hawaii part of Obama?)
I would liken this tea to a sturdy log cabin in the woods. The Hawaiian woods, I guess.

Flavors: Earl Grey, Earth, Mango