Presidential Blend

Mango, Tannic, Earl Grey, Earth
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Capital Teas

Honor all Presidents of the United States with our Presidential Blend. In celebration of our nation’s spirit of innovation, this tea is unique and only made here. In celebration of diversity, this tea blends premium black and white teas together for a smoother and refreshing taste. In celebration of our strength as the world’s leading democracy and a maritime power, we’ve added exotic fruits from as far away as the South Pacific islands. And finally, in celebration of the strength and endurance as our nation with a democratically elected Presidency, we have decorated this tea with the colors of our flag – rose petals for red and cornflowers for blue. Overall, this tea is a tea of unity and harmony that salutes life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Ingredients:
Black Tea, White Tea, naturally dried mango pieces, naturally dried papaya pieces, passion fruit, rose petals, and cornflower blossoms

About Capital Teas View company

This tea tastes fairly ordinary at first, but once I put in a little bit of sugar, the flavors exploded. The mango, passion fruit, and papaya blend together nicely, and make it a nicely sweet tea. This would be awesome iced.

Thank you Super Sterling! You are the best. Also, you gave me this tea.

This is an interesting tea. I enjoy it. I really like the slightly tangy mango flavor that comes with it. Without it, this tea would be very generic as the black tea base underneath it feels of a generic quality. A slightly tannic feel. But when you add the mango, it gives it that pizzaz it needed.

Much like our President, I will miss this tea when it is done.

Flavors: Mango, Tannic

I’ve written a few notes about this tea, but I wanted to mention it briefly again because a few other people around have liked it. I gave it to a friend who was very sick and exhausted Saturday, and it perked her up and soothed her throat. I gave it to another friend today, who happily declared it super-tasty. It’s a majestic brew that a lot of disparate people seem to like.