Presidential Blend

Black Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Capital Teas

Honor all Presidents of the United States with our Presidential Blend. In celebration of our nation’s spirit of innovation, this tea is unique and only made here. In celebration of diversity, this tea blends premium black and white teas together for a smoother and refreshing taste. In celebration of our strength as the world’s leading democracy and a maritime power, we’ve added exotic fruits from as far away as the South Pacific islands. And finally, in celebration of the strength and endurance as our nation with a democratically elected Presidency, we have decorated this tea with the colors of our flag – rose petals for red and cornflowers for blue. Overall, this tea is a tea of unity and harmony that salutes life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Ingredients:
Black Tea, White Tea, naturally dried mango pieces, naturally dried papaya pieces, passion fruit, rose petals, and cornflower blossoms

About Capital Teas View company

This tea tastes fairly ordinary at first, but once I put in a little bit of sugar, the flavors exploded. The mango, passion fruit, and papaya blend together nicely, and make it a nicely sweet tea. This would be awesome iced.

I’m not going to lie, team: I bought this tea because I have a crush on president Obama. The idea behind this tea (half black, half white, get it?) is totally pandering. Despite the conceptual contrivance, this tastes great. The white tea takes the edge off the black tea. It’s “just right.” It’s a good basic tea. I prefer nuttier/sweeter/more extreme teas, but this one is a classic I keep going back to.