Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Peach, Apricot, Artificial, Berry, Black Currant, Fruity, Hibiscus, Stonefruits, Citrus, Bitter, Sweet, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 30 sec 3 g 68 oz / 2022 ml

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I’m staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is—-it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1917 tasting notes
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 709 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.”
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I love peach! Raw peaches, canned peaches, ice cream, candy, you name it, I love it! I bought this tea and with pretty much any tea, I sweetened it with a few packets of Splenda, because I like at least a little bit of sweetness to my teas. I think I could have gone without any sweetener though, so I may try it again tomorrow. As soon as the hot water hit the tea bag, I could instantly smell the wonderful aroma of juicy peaches. I almost tastes like a baked good with peaches or peaches and cream oatmeal. I really enjoy this tea and since I got it in a celestial seasonings fruit tea sampler, I will be buying this one again on my next grocery shopping trip. If you like peaches, or any kind of fruity sweet tea, I would definitly check this one out.

This tasted like a non-sweet peach when no sugar was added. So obviously, I added sugar. About two spoons of sugar this time which was just enough to make this taste more peachy. The smell of this tea bag was mostly peach and something I can’t identify. There was no string for the tea bag, so a spoon had to be used. I think this tea is flavorful enough to make a second cup, but beyond that I don’t think it will taste right. Nice, but kind of boring. Maybe as an iced tea (I haven’t tried it as an iced tea yet), but hot peaches? Kinda odd. Not really anything special unless you are a huge fan of peaches. I do like peaches, but it doesn’t taste of peach as I wanted it to be.

I didn’t think I’d like this because of its sweet smell, so I didn’t add any sweetener (normally I add a teaspoonful of raw honey or rock cane sugar to almost everything). It doesn’t taste as sweet as it smells; I mostly tasted the hibiscus. Tolerable, but Celestial Seasonings makes better.

After reading a post by TeaEqualsBliss about a Summertime Earl Grey, I just had to drink something. As the post was about a peach-flavored earl grey (which sounds amazing!), and I love fruity teas, I decided to break out my Celestial Seasonings fruit sampler (I know, they’re not real tea).
Following my thoughts from the last time I logged this, I microwaved the water longer (still no kettle) and just left the tea bag in. It is a much stronger, but still mellow flavor. Someone mentioned it tastes like a sour peach gummy, which I sort of agree with. I think it would do well iced with a hint of sugar.

Peach-tacular!
But I admit its not just straight peach. Its almost peach perfume with a sweet undercurrent that I couldn’t quite place (but the notes list chamomile and blackerry leaf). But this doesn’t take away from the sweet flavors. Only that perhaps this is slightly like an artistic representation of a peach, not one smooshed into a teabag.

There is definitely a softly, sweet fruity flavor to this one that makes me love it. It’s greatest about ten or fifteen minutes in, when it’s not too hot but still hotter than cool/tepid. The peach comes through very well.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

Fairly good fruity tasting tea. I really only ever find myself drinking it during the summer nights.

This has long been one of my favorite herbal teas. You can use a spot of honey, but if you steep this long enough you won’t need it. Delightfully sweet and honestly peach, my orchard obsession is well sated by this in the off season.

Flavors: Peach

This tea was perfect. Slightly sweet and peachy but I did not notice any tartness like many other fruit teas. I will definitely be buying this tea again.

Flavors: Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 6 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

After a seriously healthy dinner, this tea is perfectly artificial enough for dessert.

Flavors: Apricot, Artificial, Berry, Black Currant, Fruity, Hibiscus, Peach, Stonefruits