Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Fruity, Peach, Bitter, Artificial, Sweet, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I’m staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is—-it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1862 tasting notes
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.”
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I love peach! Raw peaches, canned peaches, ice cream, candy, you name it, I love it! I bought this tea and with pretty much any tea, I sweetened it with a few packets of Splenda, because I like at least a little bit of sweetness to my teas. I think I could have gone without any sweetener though, so I may try it again tomorrow. As soon as the hot water hit the tea bag, I could instantly smell the wonderful aroma of juicy peaches. I almost tastes like a baked good with peaches or peaches and cream oatmeal. I really enjoy this tea and since I got it in a celestial seasonings fruit tea sampler, I will be buying this one again on my next grocery shopping trip. If you like peaches, or any kind of fruity sweet tea, I would definitly check this one out.

This tasted like a non-sweet peach when no sugar was added. So obviously, I added sugar. About two spoons of sugar this time which was just enough to make this taste more peachy. The smell of this tea bag was mostly peach and something I can’t identify. There was no string for the tea bag, so a spoon had to be used. I think this tea is flavorful enough to make a second cup, but beyond that I don’t think it will taste right. Nice, but kind of boring. Maybe as an iced tea (I haven’t tried it as an iced tea yet), but hot peaches? Kinda odd. Not really anything special unless you are a huge fan of peaches. I do like peaches, but it doesn’t taste of peach as I wanted it to be.

I didn’t think I’d like this because of its sweet smell, so I didn’t add any sweetener (normally I add a teaspoonful of raw honey or rock cane sugar to almost everything). It doesn’t taste as sweet as it smells; I mostly tasted the hibiscus. Tolerable, but Celestial Seasonings makes better.

After reading a post by TeaEqualsBliss about a Summertime Earl Grey, I just had to drink something. As the post was about a peach-flavored earl grey (which sounds amazing!), and I love fruity teas, I decided to break out my Celestial Seasonings fruit sampler (I know, they’re not real tea).
Following my thoughts from the last time I logged this, I microwaved the water longer (still no kettle) and just left the tea bag in. It is a much stronger, but still mellow flavor. Someone mentioned it tastes like a sour peach gummy, which I sort of agree with. I think it would do well iced with a hint of sugar.

But I admit its not just straight peach. Its almost peach perfume with a sweet undercurrent that I couldn’t quite place (but the notes list chamomile and blackerry leaf). But this doesn’t take away from the sweet flavors. Only that perhaps this is slightly like an artistic representation of a peach, not one smooshed into a teabag.

There is definitely a softly, sweet fruity flavor to this one that makes me love it. It’s greatest about ten or fifteen minutes in, when it’s not too hot but still hotter than cool/tepid. The peach comes through very well.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

Fairly good fruity tasting tea. I really only ever find myself drinking it during the summer nights.

Bought this tonight in a sampler box while I was shopping for chili fixing to make this weekend. Decided I needed some caffeine with it, so brewed the peach sachet for three minutes, and then added a black pearl sachet for the final three minutes. Once it was done I put in a teaspoon of Splenda and poured it over a glass of ice.

It is really tasty this way (I’m not big on hot fruit tisanes) so typically it’s going to be used to flavor a black tea or just treated like Kool-Aid. Yes, I would recommend the peach to be made in that fashion, as I don’t prepare it any other way.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

I bought a sampler pack of Celestial Seasonings Zinger Teas off of amazon (5 teas, 4 teabags of each). So far I have had 2 of them (Blueberry and Black Cherry) and they blew me away. I was very excited to try this tea because the smell of the teabags smelled like a mix of peach and orange cream-sickle. Yum.

Just like for the other 2 teas, I put the four teabags in a 2 L pitcher of cold water to cold brew. For the 2 previous teas they were tasty and perfect at 2 hours of brewing. For this one though, it tasted very weak with just a scent of peach and not much else. After 5-6 hours of cold brewing I tasted again and not much had changed. I think because this has floral ingredients as the main ingredients instead of hibiscus there just isn’t enough “oompf” for the 4 teabags to make a decent pitcher of iced tea. I think If I had 6-8 teabags for a pitcher it would be very good, but unfortunately that isn’t the case. Overall I am a little disappointed by this tea. I did keep the teabags in the pitcher and threw in 2 teabags of another kind to make a tasty iced tea. I just wish I had more teabags of this tea so I could try again and not rate this one so low because It does have potential.

If i can find a pack of 20 tea bags of this tea somewhere in the future I will repurchase to give it another try. However, as for now, I will use up the many teas I have for iced tea.

Flavors: Peach

Iced 8 min or more 66 OZ / 1951 ML

ive tried their peach IIRC. and its ok stuff

Even if I can’t get a 20 tea bag pack, I will still get another sampler pack again and try steeping the 4 tea bags in 1 or 1.5 L instead of 2L.

My husband and I planted some fruit trees in our backyard last year, among them a single peach tree. It was the smallest of the bunch but has now grown to be at least 8 feet tall. The branches still aren’t strong enough yet to hold many peaches so at the beginning of the season I had to pick off each little baby peach. There must have been at least 75 and let me tell you – it was painful. Some time passed and I happily realized that three of the baby peaches had kept themselves hidden from me, sneakily tucked away behind some large leaves. By then, they were just too big to pick so we decided to let these three grow. Well, yesterday they were ripe enough to eat and oh were they good. Dark red in the center, almost as dark in some places as a ripe red plum. We snuck a few bites and put the rest in the freezer for safekeeping. Perhaps there will be a small pie in the near future. Or some blueberry – peach jam. Who knows? I do know we will enjoy them fully, whatever we decide. To honor our sweet little peaches, I’m having a cup of peach tea this morning. I hope this lives up to its name.

This tea smells like peaches while steeping but I’m not tasting them at all in the resulting liquid. It actually tastes to me like Peruvian Inca Kola a little bit, though not nearly as good. I think Inca Kola is made with lemon verbena so maybe there is some of that here? Not sure, but I do know that there isn’t enough flavor here for me. It’s also a little bitter and a little weak which is unfortunate. It’s too bad. This really could be so much better.

Flavors: Bitter, Peach