Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hibiscus, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Peach
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I'm staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go to bed...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is---it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up inexpensively...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1767 tasting notes
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it's probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I've left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn't hurt it any. This is a...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.”
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster since 1975

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This smells orange-peach like. I steeped it up may of steeped too long though. The color a orange peach color. This taste like orange and peach with abit of a tang or sourness to it. In fact this tastes like those peach sour gummy rings. I still think this is good though.

Cofftea

Paprika? Too funny.

This one is all right ,and it surprises me that it has the exactly same taste of a kind of yogurt from a local brand long ago.My mom and I used to share the peach flavored yogurt in my childhood(and it was almost the only fruit-juice-added yogurt from that brand for a long time). The local stores still sell this yogurt(the brand’s name is " sunshine "when translated into English BTW),I don’t truly appreciate the yogurt any more cause it’s too sweet and candy-like,a little icky and artificial but I think kids and some sweet teeth still love it.
Apart from that,this one sometimes show sth odd——there are some tiny scents that distract me,don’t know what they are,but quite acceptable .The tea will still make a juicy、 tart and sweet pleasure for kids or me sometimes when I really want something sweet 、naughty/childish.

So I needed something sweet at work and bought the fruit sampler. This one reminds me of peaches and sugar cookies. It has a nice bakey note to it.

Peachy! Wonder whether CC has reformulated this? It smells peachy and it tastes peachy and it looks peachy — even though hibiscus is listed, it didn’t turn this ruby red and the flavor I’m getting is peach, not tang.

I cold-brewed this. Would be delicious brewed strong and over ice, or mixed with a lighter black tea or maybe a green tea.

Iced 8 min or more

I like the taste of this tea; it reminds me of peaches’n’cream instant oatmeal. Neither the tea or the oatmeal truly tastes like the peaches grown in my region of the world — but I like it nonetheless. The only other peach tea I’ve had that I would rate better than this would be Lipton’s discontinued Sunspree Peach.

Glanford KK Tasting Note

This tea is one of a few that I use at my site for movie day, in place of pop and other not so great drinks. I love this tea because it takes minimal amounts of sugar and the kids love it hot or cold.

This tea is a nice, peachy herbal tea. I like the undertones of passionfruit and hibiscus, and a dab of honey brings the fruity taste out nicely. It’s comparable to Bigelow’s Perfect Peach, but I like this one better.

I had this earlier today but the site was acting weird…so…I wasn’t sure if I would like this one because the last few CS Herbals I have had have been to sweet and fruity for my liking but this one wasn’t bad at all and I think it would be even better iced.

This time I cooled and blended it with fresh farmer’s market peaches, half a banana, honey, and a bit of soy milk. This is a more stereotypical peaches and cream taste, but I think the blueberries made for a more interesting flavor combo.

yum, very tasty with a dash of sugar and half/half