De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it any. This is a perfectly pleasant peach tea but I had the good fortune to try Sawadee’s peack apricot black last week adn think that I have finally found my favourite peach tea – loose leaf!

EDIT: Had a bit of a funky taste, realized after looking at the ingredients that it’s that soapy flowery chamomile taste I hate. It’s trying to overtake the peach – Scratch what I said earlier about not being hurt by an oversteep. Chamomile is blech!

KeenTeaThyme

Once again, we agree – although you were much generous in rating than I would be! My mom loves this one, but it’s just too BLECH for me. Agreed on the chamomile – it’s overkill!

Uniquity

I quite liked it until today. Well, I thought it was okay until today : )
I hate chamomile though. I’d prefer it didn’t exist.

Michelle Butler Hallett

Celestial Seasonings blends seem to me to smell and sound much better than they taste. I used to wonder if I’d steeped the box by mistake. I used to get really mad with them, because the box art and copy are so enticing, yet 9 times out of 10, the tea or tisane really disappoints me. I can think of two exceptions: the pear white tea, with a kimono-ed cat painting as box art, and Emperer’s Choice, a ginseng blend, now discontinued.

Michelle Butler Hallett

And they’re waaayyyyy too liberal with hibiscus.

Uniquity

Agreed re: hibiscus AND artwork. I do enjoy their true blueberry, however. Though it’s not truly blueberry :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Uniquity

I quite liked it until today. Well, I thought it was okay until today : )
I hate chamomile though. I’d prefer it didn’t exist.

Michelle Butler Hallett

And they’re waaayyyyy too liberal with hibiscus.

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada