Caramel Corn

Herbal Tea
Almonds, Apple, Beet Root, Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Currant, Pineapple, Popped Corn
Apple, Artificial, Butter, Caramel, Popcorn, Sour, Fruity, Nutty, Apple Skins, Butterscotch, Candied Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut, Creamy, Nut Fruits, Nuts, Roast nuts, Spices, Toasty, Walnut, Sweet, Salty, Tart, Brown Sugar, Pineapple, Toffee, Cream, Roasted, Salt
Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

4 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s sweet. It’s salty. And it’s totally addictive. It’s no surprise that caramel corn is such a popular fairground treat. And we just can’t get enough of it. So of course we had to make it into a tea. With real popped corn, caramel pieces plus fresh hints of apple, pineapple, almonds and coconut, it’s rich, buttery and beyond satisfying. And thanks to a touch of beetroot, it brews a fun bright pink colour. Now you can experience that fairground treat anytime, anywhere.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Ewww…i tried this as a cold brew since I have been doing all my herbals that way lately. Since creme caramel rooibos turned out well as a cold brew, I though his would be ok too. I was wrong, so very wrong. It is WAY too sweet and just…yuck.

I received this as a sample and can’t wait to get a full size! It is so creamy and satisfying, especially if you have a sweet-tooth.

So, it’s late at night, and I’m craving something sweet. I can’t have caffeine, because I’m not yet hardcore enough to drink caffeine before bed; I have enough sleeping issues as it is. Well, Stephen just picked up some of this caramel corn, which has no tea in it, so perfect!

But wait, why the hell is it pink? A quick check of ingredients shows that it has beetroot in it, presumably for sugar. But then there are like 4 other kinds of sugar in here. Why did you feel the need to make it pink, David?

First sip: way too sweet, with that fake sugar taste I can’t stand. It’s also a little sour, like when you eat a brownie and then drink a coke? I think they mixed the wrong sugars in here. SOMETHING doesn’t belong.

The popcorn and caramel taste is nice, but REALLY strong. I’m breathing it out my nose. I’m imagining THAT flavor is coming from the oily sheen on top of the cup. It also tastes very strongly of apple—so much so that they should call it caramel apple popcorn tea.

Stephen’s going to try it iced. We’ll see how that works for him. I’ll be staying far away.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Butter, Caramel, Popcorn, Sour

Matu

Guess you just have to get more hardcore so you can pound caffeinated tea right before bed instead of weird pink stuff ;)

Hoálatha

Apparently, because experiencing THAT again is not an option!!

This is like a cross between Movie Night and Forever Nuts, leaning more towards the former in flavour but without the green tea base. Yet, it has this slightly sour aroma when you’re pouring the dry leaf into the basket. Like yogurt? It doesn’t taste like that but it still a little off putting.

Apples, watered down caramel, and a hint of popcorn is what is going on here. I would rather have Movie Night. The flavours are more cohesive. If anything, this also makes me want to get some Forever Nuts since it has been years.

Extremely sweet, even when iced! If you have a major sweet tooth give this tea a try.

Oooh! Pleasant surprise! This was a free sample I got with my last order and whoa! Hey now!
Yum. I don’t drink much herbal tea because I love caffeine, but this is something I might buy a bag of.
Let’s discuss.
It’s a cute pink/coral color and smells like nutty caramel corn. The taste is caramel, nutty, and fruity. There are deeper nut tastes, plus something like a popcorn middle and an apple on top.
It’s pretty “girly.” This is not your serious business-suit tea.
It’s comforting yet fun, like a beagle puppy.

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Fruity, Nutty, Popcorn

I was hoping for more buttery salty flavours, but unfortunately it is more on the fruity side. When I steep it weaker it is OK, but the stronger I steep it the more fruity and sweet it tastes. Just not what I hoped for… There is also no actual tea leaves in it. :(

I tried this as a sample in store and I did not like it…

This is similar to Forever Nuts but with a more creamy, buttery, and caramel flavour. It tastes a lot like caramel corn with a bit of cinnamon added. I can taste nuts, popcorn, toasted rice, spices like cinnamon, and creamy caramel. I wish they put in less cinnamon because I’ve never had caramel corn with cinnamon in it, but overall it is a nice dessert tea and I appreciate that it has no caffeine.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Skins, Butter, Butterscotch, Candied Apple, Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Creamy, Fruity, Nut Fruits, Nuts, Popcorn, Roast nuts, Spices, Toasty, Walnut

Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Caramel corn is one of my favorite treats, so I was so excited to receive a sample of this tea in my recent swap with slb2221! This blend is one of those “fruit salad” teas…lots of chunks of dried fruit and spices with no actual tea leaf that I can see. The scent as it’s steeping smells just like real caramel corn! But unfortunately, the flavor was a disappointment. Lots of sweet, buttery caramel, but nothing that’s reminding me of popcorn. (Actually, there’s a weird fruity flavor here that I’m really not enjoying.) Without the saltiness of the popcorn to cut the sweetness, it starts to get a bit sickening midway through the cup. Definitely not something I’d re-purchase, but glad I had the chance to indulge my curiosity!

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Fruity, Sweet

rosebudmelissa

I have that problem with most of the caramel teas I’ve tried. Actually, Bigelow’s Salted Caramel is one of the few I’ve enjoyed, since it has a caramel flavor but isn’t very sweet.