Caramel Corn

Herbal Tea
Almonds, Apple, Beet Root, Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Currant, Pineapple, Popped Corn
Butter, Caramel, Fruity, Sweet, Butterscotch, Salty, Apple, Popcorn, Tart, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Coconut, Nutty, Pineapple, Toffee, Cream, Nuts, Roasted, Salt
Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

4 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s sweet. It’s salty. And it’s totally addictive. It’s no surprise that caramel corn is such a popular fairground treat. And we just can’t get enough of it. So of course we had to make it into a tea. With real popped corn, caramel pieces plus fresh hints of apple, pineapple, almonds and coconut, it’s rich, buttery and beyond satisfying. And thanks to a touch of beetroot, it brews a fun bright pink colour. Now you can experience that fairground treat anytime, anywhere.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Caramel corn is one of my favorite treats, so I was so excited to receive a sample of this tea in my recent swap with slb2221! This blend is one of those “fruit salad” teas…lots of chunks of dried fruit and spices with no actual tea leaf that I can see. The scent as it’s steeping smells just like real caramel corn! But unfortunately, the flavor was a disappointment. Lots of sweet, buttery caramel, but nothing that’s reminding me of popcorn. (Actually, there’s a weird fruity flavor here that I’m really not enjoying.) Without the saltiness of the popcorn to cut the sweetness, it starts to get a bit sickening midway through the cup. Definitely not something I’d re-purchase, but glad I had the chance to indulge my curiosity!

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Fruity, Sweet

rosebudmelissa

I have that problem with most of the caramel teas I’ve tried. Actually, Bigelow’s Salted Caramel is one of the few I’ve enjoyed, since it has a caramel flavor but isn’t very sweet.

I like the smell of the dry leaves but once steeped it smells … moldy? Yikes!! Reading the other reviews, it seems like the other people didn’t drink the same tea as I did… because I couldn’t drink more than three sips!

This tea surprised me. I expected not to like it, but it grew on me. It was a nice change from other teas in my cupboard.

This is pretty good. I don’t LOVE it, but it is not bad. It reminds me a lot of the CocoCaramel Sea Salt at Teavana. I had it hot with some sweetener. I picked up 100g and may pick up a bit more in the coming days, as it is only available for a short time. I am glad I had a chance to try it. It does give off a very nice aroma when steeped. Not one of my new favourites, but pretty good. Too me, it seems more like a fall tea though.

Yum. YUM. Sweet and buttery with a wee bit of salt remaining on the lips. I think I might like to try mixing this with a bit of plain black tea to see what happens. It is delicious straight up and hot. My first cup of it brewed up pale yellow, not pink as stated. Perhaps all the beet pieces fell to the bottom of the dry mix. I think I may miss this tea when it discontinues.

Flavors: Butter, Butterscotch, Caramel, Salty

Evol Ving Ness

Was in the mood for a buttery cup of this today. Yes, buttery. Totally has that buttery feeling of carnival buttered popcorn with a bit of salt remaining on the lips and fingers. I am glad that it is not all that sweet. The dry mix contains massive pieces of cinnamon bark, so I am cautious not to oversteep as the cinnamon could begin to take control.

Evol Ving Ness

Also, slightest bit of apple at the end of the taste. An interesting tea, this one. I see it being spectacular coming in from the cold after an hour or so of raking up leaves.

This really does taste like caramel corn. So weird, but not terrible. It brews really weak with the reccommended scoop. You definitely need more.

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Popcorn

I like this one! This is one of the tea that I reached for often when it was rainy and cold outside. I feel like wearing a cozy sweater and joggings and reading a good book. This make me relaxed and happy :)

Despite the mixed reviews, this has to be one of my favourite teas of all time. It’s soothing and sweet in a way that helps me deal with my never-ending chocolate cravings (something I’m trying to avoid due to allergies). I was sad that this was a limited edition, but managed to stock up just before it disappeared forever.

Flavors: Caramel, Popcorn, Sweet

I am pleasantly surprised by this tea! It does taste like a weak, watery caramel corn.

Too bad I don’t like caramel corn. I don’t feel like I missed out on anything by not stocking up on this tea.