Caramel Corn

Herbal Tea
Almonds, Apple, Beet Root, Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Currant, Pineapple, Popped Corn
Butter, Butterscotch, Caramel, Salty, Apple, Popcorn, Sweet, Fruity, Tart, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Coconut, Nutty, Pineapple, Toffee, Cream, Nuts, Roasted, Salt
Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

4 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s sweet. It’s salty. And it’s totally addictive. It’s no surprise that caramel corn is such a popular fairground treat. And we just can’t get enough of it. So of course we had to make it into a tea. With real popped corn, caramel pieces plus fresh hints of apple, pineapple, almonds and coconut, it’s rich, buttery and beyond satisfying. And thanks to a touch of beetroot, it brews a fun bright pink colour. Now you can experience that fairground treat anytime, anywhere.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is pretty good. I don’t LOVE it, but it is not bad. It reminds me a lot of the CocoCaramel Sea Salt at Teavana. I had it hot with some sweetener. I picked up 100g and may pick up a bit more in the coming days, as it is only available for a short time. I am glad I had a chance to try it. It does give off a very nice aroma when steeped. Not one of my new favourites, but pretty good. Too me, it seems more like a fall tea though.

Yum. YUM. Sweet and buttery with a wee bit of salt remaining on the lips. I think I might like to try mixing this with a bit of plain black tea to see what happens. It is delicious straight up and hot. My first cup of it brewed up pale yellow, not pink as stated. Perhaps all the beet pieces fell to the bottom of the dry mix. I think I may miss this tea when it discontinues.

Flavors: Butter, Butterscotch, Caramel, Salty

This really does taste like caramel corn. So weird, but not terrible. It brews really weak with the reccommended scoop. You definitely need more.

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Popcorn

I like this one! This is one of the tea that I reached for often when it was rainy and cold outside. I feel like wearing a cozy sweater and joggings and reading a good book. This make me relaxed and happy :)

Despite the mixed reviews, this has to be one of my favourite teas of all time. It’s soothing and sweet in a way that helps me deal with my never-ending chocolate cravings (something I’m trying to avoid due to allergies). I was sad that this was a limited edition, but managed to stock up just before it disappeared forever.

Flavors: Caramel, Popcorn, Sweet

I am pleasantly surprised by this tea! It does taste like a weak, watery caramel corn.

Too bad I don’t like caramel corn. I don’t feel like I missed out on anything by not stocking up on this tea.

I only picked this up because DAVIDs was clearing out their ice tea packs for very cheap and I figured, 30g of tea for harly any moneys? Can’t hurt to try.

I like the look of the dry tea. The slices of cinnamon stick and the popcorn pieces are pretty together. It also smells great – very much caramel and popcorn. Steeped it smells great too, buttery, caramel and popcorn.

I find the taste of it a little on the weak side. I initially steeped for 5 minutes but resteeped for a few more after the first couple of sips. I’m definitely getting popcorn, caramel, sweetness and butter, but also fruity and tart, which seems a bit out of place for the flavour inspiration.

It’s tasty and an easy drink, and I’m glad I got a bit of it before it went away, but it’s not a must have, and I don’t think I’d rebuy.

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Fruity, Popcorn, Sweet, Tart

200 °F / 93 °C 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

this tea it outrageous. it’s equally great hot and iced, and amazing as a hot or iced latte.

those big chunks of cinnamon really warm it up. the apple, pineapple and currants give it a nice natural sweetness. the almonds, coconut and popcorn lend that cozy savory-sweet awesomeness. and pink colouring from the beetroot is always crazy fun.

it’s the best parts of forever nuts, movie night, and salted caramel all rolled into one heartbreakingly seasonal discontinued (caffeine-free-so-i-can-drink-it-before-bed-HOORAY) tea.
i hope you all stocked up.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 3 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

Trying this cold steeped now… this is odd. I want to like it. There is a slight tang to it, like someone actually used an appropriate amount of hibiscus for once. It doesn’t taste like caramel corn on the sip, but at the very end and definitely in the aftertaste it makes an appearance. There are little chunks of apple floating in the cup, but I really can’t pick out any apple taste. They don’t really taste like apple either. There is a definitive caramel corn flavor to this and I’m glad to have tried it, but now I can move on. I have conquered the caramel corn tea.

Iced

I received a sample of this in a recent order and I was hesitant to try it. How could a tea filled with fruit be anything like caramel corn. Well, I steeped a second cup and wanted a third but it was already the end of the day. Wonderful caramel flavor with a hint of popcorn.