Caramel Salted Butter Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by peskenazi

1 Tasting Note View all

From Fauchon

Product description not available yet.

About Fauchon View company

1 Tasting Note

oh man. MissB sent this one our way in the latest batch of teas from europe. It smells divine! I think the girls may need to twist my arm to get my to share this one as it’s fairly close to the one from DF that i want more of… seriously creamy, delicious, caramel, buttery oolong yummy. Thank you MissB!

Dinosara

Woah, I totally missed that this is a thing. Is that the Caramel au Beurre Salé oolong from Dammann you are referring to? This one isn’t even on Fauchon’s website.

yea i love the one from damman freres…you sent a sample to omgsrsly and she sent a little my way and i’m in love! this one is close and equally delicious but i think i prefer the DF one just a bit. :)

VariaTEA

Sil liking an oolong?!? This does not happen often. And when it does, that usually means it is a very good oolong.

it’s drool worthy…. caramel…buttery goodness.

VariaTEA

Haha awesome! When I am in France, I need to go in search of Fauchon. I need more L’Hiver :P

MissB

Hiver was really easy to find in Paris VariaTEA, although it’s only available in a tin. This one was only available loose, and there were quite a few teas that they offer (very affordably, I might add) that you can only get in-store.

MissB

… and I really need to post the pictures of the Fauchon store! It was all fluroescent pink and crazy amazing, like Barbie meets Hot Tub Time Machine.

Equusfell

Man, I’m so jealous! I wish I had known anything about tea when I visited Paris a few years ago! I feel like it was an opportunity squandered.

VariaTEA

That is awesome to hear MissB! I think if given the chance, i would really like to go to the Fauchon store. Unfortunately I am only there a day so I don’t have much time to explore.