Winter Wonderland

Edit tea info Last updated by JoysTeaspoon

From Joy's Teaspoon

The exclamation point on a perfect evening! We have kept this tea blend very simple…but with a festive spirit. A classic black tea combined with the flavors of the holidays. Tantalizing cinnamon sticks will tickle your tastebuds while the orange scent will refresh your mind!

About Joy's Teaspoon View company

After the chocolate disaster, I needed something spicy and this fits the bill! This has chocolate chips in it, but combined with other flavors, mainly my favorite winter flavor: star anise!

My mom makes these awesome anise cut-out cookies in the winter (Christmas and Valentine’s Day) and this tea reminds me of them. (My mom, sister-in-law, grandma, and I consume so many anise cookies during the holidays; I think they would appreciate this low-cal version.)

I taste anise, cinnamon, clove and a hint of orange. Absolutely delicious! :)

I got this as one of three free samples from joy’s teaspoon thank you very much! This tastes like orange and star anise and the black tea. This tea is pretty good although the star anise is abit strong for me anyway. I like orange teas and this is good.

5 inches of snow or so today and it is time to decorate a bit…I reached for one of the newest additions to my tea cupboard, Winter Wonderland. The anise is strong in this one but the balance of orange and a super smooth black tea is just awesome! It smells like winter….in heaven! I do think it helps to measure the water temp on this one, not just by feel.

My humans tried this awhile ago and find it lives up to its name. Even if it is a flavored tea! http://lyt-tea-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/12/review-joys-teaspoon-winter-wonderland_08.html

Free samples from Joy’s Teaspoon arrived today! Snow on the ground, another cold evening.
Perfect conditions to try Winter Wonderland. Anise is up front, love the balance of the black tea and spice. Makes me wish Winter will hang on for a while. Come on groundhog! Don’t let me down. Thanks Joy for a great cup tonight.