Cranberry Creme

Black Fruit Blend
Berry, Cranberry, Creamy, Cotton Candy, Tart, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by EvaGrimm

• “I was in Seattle for the morning and decided to poke my head in Market Spice. I'm not sure how great of a decision that was because it turned into a shopping spree. An hour of perusing later and...” Read full tasting note
    AtomEve 74 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I'm digging through some of my samples and decide to give this one a try... It's smells fruity sweet like something I would go for but I've put off trying it because cranberry to me means...” Read full tasting note
    Suziqzer 178 tasting notes
  • “Smells like cotton candy to me, it's that sweet (super surprising!) The taste is also pretty sweet, with a hint of cranberry tartness at the end. ” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1146 tasting notes
  • “This tea is confusingly tasty. There is a definite creaminess, but the cranberry is playing some sort of game with me. It's there, and then it isn't. There is also some sort of carbonation-likeness...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 698 tasting notes

From Market Spice

“A delectable pairing of Cranberry and Vanilla flavorings with Chinese Hunan black tea. This tea is both tart and sweet.”

About Market Spice View company

I was in Seattle for the morning and decided to poke my head in Market Spice. I’m not sure how great of a decision that was because it turned into a shopping spree. An hour of perusing later and this Cranberry Creme is one of the little goodies that came home with me!

A berry and sweet cream scent fills the air and the smell reminds me of the berry cereals that I would eat as a kid. You know, the ones that are really bad for you and make the milk turn into a pink sugary sludge. I definitely taste the cream but the cranberry flavor is light and almost just a subtle aftertaste.

So far, this and Honey Flower are my favorites of the MarketSpice that I’ve sampled. I noticed that trying one type of tea makes me (almost compulsively) want to try different brands of similar teas, so maybe it’s a blessing in disguise that I don’t live closer to any teashops…

Flavors: Cream

Ok, so I’m digging through some of my samples and decide to give this one a try… It’s smells fruity sweet like something I would go for but I’ve put off trying it because cranberry to me means tart.. something I haven’t tried much in tea up to this point for fear of not liking it.

Steeped this is much like it smells, sweet & creamy with a bit of fruity berry flavor… I don’t know that I get so much cranberry but I guess not all cranberry is tart now that I think about the dried ones I get for spinach salads. I did add my normal bit of sugar to this ;) This is a nice treat I wouldn’t likely have ventured to pick up myself… If I ever put together an order for Market Spice I would be really tempted to grab a bit of this one. Thanks EvaGrimm for sharing this nice blend in our swap.. !

Flavors: Berry, Cranberry, Creamy

Smells like cotton candy to me, it’s that sweet (super surprising!) The taste is also pretty sweet, with a hint of cranberry tartness at the end.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Cranberry, Tart

This tea is confusingly tasty. There is a definite creaminess, but the cranberry is playing some sort of game with me. It’s there, and then it isn’t. There is also some sort of carbonation-likeness going on in the background. Not immediately, but I get a carbonation after-effect at the back of my throat.

I tried it last night as well, and the confusion was there as well. Perhaps the flavours will become clearer as it cools. Despite all these bizarre happenings, I am really enjoying my cup.

Thanks EvaGrimm. :)

Kittenna

Sounds interesting! Can’t say I’ve had a cranberry cream tea before.

Courtney

It is interesting. I love cranberries in tea. :) You should definitely try one!

Fjellrev

There ought to be more cranberry teas in this world. I haven’t had one since I was a kid, some Celestial Seasonings one.

Courtney

I agree! I’m currently waiting on a cranberry mint one to cool enough to drink now haha. I appear to have a treasure trove of cranberry tea samples.