Organic Strong Irish Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “Yum! A nice strong breakfast tea with soy creamer to go with my ridiculous birthday breakfast (2 eggs with Korean chili pepper, 2 gluten free toaster waffles with yogurt, Happy Planet smoothie,...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1496 tasting notes
  • “what i have successfully concluded after a few cups of this tea is that i don't like it in a travel mug. There's something about this tea that begs for a giant ceramic mug....something to wrap my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5059 tasting notes

From Steam Tea House

Product description not available yet.

About Steam Tea House View company

Yum! A nice strong breakfast tea with soy creamer to go with my ridiculous birthday breakfast (2 eggs with Korean chili pepper, 2 gluten free toaster waffles with yogurt, Happy Planet smoothie, water… although the smoothie might come to work instead).

I’m blaming my hangry state on the fact that I forgot to eat yesterday when I went to Langley, and that when I finally did eat I ended up with a tummy ache. So far today, so good.

Anyways, the tea. Rich, malty (oh, can I ever taste that today), smooth, delicious. This is my favourite Irish Breakfast blend.

MissLena

Happy bday!! Hope you have an excellent day full of tea! :D

CrowKettle

Happy Birthday! :)

Chiyo

OMG Happy Birthday, SRSLY!

Shmiracles

super totally happy birthday!!! pop pop!

canadianadia

Happy birthday :D

OMGsrsly

Thanks everyone! Apparently I wasn’t feeling as great as I thought, as I just got up from a nap and have to deal with work emails now! First thing I did when I got up was put the kettle on. :D You know you love tea when…

what i have successfully concluded after a few cups of this tea is that i don’t like it in a travel mug. There’s something about this tea that begs for a giant ceramic mug….something to wrap my hands around and feel the warmth while i savour this one. Because i DO like it..but it’s not a brew for anyone who likes meek teas. This one says HAAALLOOOOOO in a deep booming voice. it’s great. :)