Organic Strong Irish Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “Yum! A nice strong breakfast tea with soy creamer to go with my ridiculous birthday breakfast (2 eggs with Korean chili pepper, 2 gluten free toaster waffles with yogurt, Happy Planet smoothie,...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1613 tasting notes
  • “whoohoo! finally on today's teas lol this is pretty much my last day in november to drink teas given the travelling that's coming up, so i'm trying to enjoy it. the snow is falling outside, and...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5355 tasting notes

From Steam Tea House

Product description not available yet.

About Steam Tea House View company

Yum! A nice strong breakfast tea with soy creamer to go with my ridiculous birthday breakfast (2 eggs with Korean chili pepper, 2 gluten free toaster waffles with yogurt, Happy Planet smoothie, water… although the smoothie might come to work instead).

I’m blaming my hangry state on the fact that I forgot to eat yesterday when I went to Langley, and that when I finally did eat I ended up with a tummy ache. So far today, so good.

Anyways, the tea. Rich, malty (oh, can I ever taste that today), smooth, delicious. This is my favourite Irish Breakfast blend.

MissLena

Happy bday!! Hope you have an excellent day full of tea! :D

CrowKettle

Happy Birthday! :)

Chiyo

OMG Happy Birthday, SRSLY!

Shmiracles

super totally happy birthday!!! pop pop!

canadianadia

Happy birthday :D

OMGsrsly

Thanks everyone! Apparently I wasn’t feeling as great as I thought, as I just got up from a nap and have to deal with work emails now! First thing I did when I got up was put the kettle on. :D You know you love tea when…

whoohoo! finally on today’s teas lol this is pretty much my last day in november to drink teas given the travelling that’s coming up, so i’m trying to enjoy it. the snow is falling outside, and i’m sitting (in between working) in our kitchen nook watching it fall, drinking my tea. perfect only marred by the absence of my other half since he’s at work and can’t exactly do that from home. I do still enjoy this tea – it’s bold and strong and delicious. I just wish that steam would do 50g instead of this 100g crap. even if i adore a tea, i’d rather pick up 50g and place another order when i get through that amount – if only to keep my cupboard under control! thanks agin though for introducing me, omgsrsly :)

OMGsrsly

Snow. Snow? Just. Already?

OMGsrsly

THEY DO 50G! I have no idea why you had problems that one day. I’ve seen other people ask for 50g too. (Unless you’re just saying this because you want 100g After Dark, which could be arranged.)

hahaha we’re supposed to get 27cm or some nonsense like that? Which i’m ok with because i love snow..but not ok with if i get snowed in to chicago and miss vacation…

and i asked for 50g when i went and they said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( after dark is the exception to that rule….i feel like i could have a pound of that ant not get tired of it..except that i’m sure i would… but you know….

also..i totally set aside a sample to send courtney and she’s all mostly mia..so part of me is like…i could have that cup…and then buy more…and send her more later lol

OMGsrsly

I need to feel better before I go tea shopping and get you your After Dark to send.

Kittenna