Golden Grapefruit

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Gary

From Tea Guys

This beautiful blend of green tea and rose petals is infused with delicate hints of grapefruit. A true delight for the eyes as well as the palette.

About Tea Guys View company

I love grapefruit—pretty much any tea with grapefruit on the ingredients list is an instant buy. This is actually the reason I decided to order with Tea Guys, and for some reason I saved it for last. And of course cold brewed it because, well, I freaking love cold brews. Also, hot grapefruit doesn’t work for me. It needs to be icy cold always!

This is definitely very grapefruity! Tart and a bit bitter, but that’s the way grapefruit should be. It’s quite tasty, sweet and grassy from the green. It’s also quite floral as well, which is interesting. It’s more grapefruit rose than straight-up grapefruit and reminds me a lot of their Mango Rose. I think I still prefer Lupicia’s Grapefruit Green so far, but this one is pretty darn close!

Dont rget butiki incoming out with one sooooooon too!

Enjoying some of this tea this afternoon. The grapefruit has a pleasantly tart edge to it.

With my taste buds impaired, I can really taste the black tea in this blend, much more so than I usually do, and this has somewhat interfered with the “juicy” flavor of the grapefruit that I remember from this tea. It now tastes more earthy and less fruity… more like tea with just a slight citrus-like note.

TeaEqualsBliss

OoooooO!!!!!!! :)

Another awesome surprise from LiberTeas! Thanks girlie!!! You spoil me!

I have said it before and I will say it again!!! I LOVE Grapefruit!

This is intensely flavored! It’s a little ‘spitfire’ that is for sure! It has quite the attitude and I like that in a tea. Now…let’s see if the taste is as forward as it’s aroma…

Oh…this is nice! Damn nice! :)

It’s grapefruit but the green tea makes it so it’s not a stingy type grapefruit but it’s not a ruby red either…it’s pleasant and refreshing and yummy! It has a hint of a floral finish, too. On the label it says TEASE. I believe it. This is a fun tea! If you like grapefruit…take it out for a spin!