Tenkaichi Sencha Supreme

Green Tea
Grass
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Tealux

“Tenkaichi” translates from the Japanese as “Number one everywhere beneath the sky,” and our Sencha Tenkaichi Organic tea most certainly lives up to this promise! One of the most popular green teas in Japan itself, Sencha Tenkaichi Organic has a distinctively strong and yet sweet taste and aroma palate, and is grown and harvested from only premium quality leaves to ensure the consistent quality of the brew.

While regular Sencha tealeaves are usually processed by steaming, Sencha Tenkaichi Organic is produced by roasting, a traditional oxidation and burning processing technique that has a production history going back for millennia.

Producing a very strong, deep and complex grassy aroma when steeped in hot water, Sencha Tenkaichi Organic brews up to a distinctly sweet, rich grassy tea liquor with a natural fresh smoothness and pleasantly light yet sweet aftertaste. Best served hot and fresh as part of your own unique tea ritual!

About Tealux View company

I’m polishing off my 1 ounce envelope of Tealux Tenkaichi Sencha Supreme today, and happily I got all the parameters right for this little pot. A flavorful, only slightly astringent and lightly vegetal batch of pale fluorescent green sencha was my first TOD (tea of the day). Yum. This sencha is excellent for right after lunch, and I’ll definitely be ordering it again…

Kirkoneill1988

to me, sencha is better than matcha. :) because you can better control the strength of the veggie/grassy taste :P

Last cup of this lovely buttery Sencha. Will miss it until I can do another order from Tealux.

185 °F / 85 °C