Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Teatulia Teas

Fresh and full-bodied with a sweet finish. Perfectly balanced with slight hints of honey. Perfect anytime.

About Teatulia Teas View company

Very nice! The tea is brisk and strong and vibrant! Hints of sweetness in the background, no bitterness. A very good, solid black tea.

I really like Teatulia’s customer service too. I recently had an issue, and they responded to it promptly, and went above and beyond to fix the problem. I like doing business with a company that treats me so well! In addition, their dedication to the environment is inspiring! An A+ to this company for these efforts!

LiberTEAS

2nd infusion: Not quite as bold but what it lacks in the boldness, it more than makes up for with a delightful, almost-caramel-ish sweetness. I think I like infusion #2 even better than infusion #1!

Geoffrey Norman

I completely concur on its solidness.

Some where along the line I acquired more of this and will be sharing with friends. I’m having one last cuppa now :)

Flat. One-dimensional. There are only hints of what a good black tea should be.

I really want to believe in this company because of the good that they do in Bangladesh, but this is the second tea of theirs that I have tried that is lackluster and bland. Everything is right about this company except for the quality of the tea itself, save for their loose leaf white tea. Luckily, quality is a variable that can change with even slight alterations in the process. I really hope that Teatulia continues to grow in this aspect.

Bonnie

Hi there Cha Dao, like your new name…you almost tricked me…I caught on though!

chadao

Yes, I took your advice, Bonnie, and I decided to be more real on here :) I just hope that my defamatory remarks of the company that I work for don’t get me into too much trouble :P

Bonnie

Not your fault!

This is one of the first teas that got me into loose leaf. I picked up the bagged version on Woot in a really good deal. Huge eye opener to what tea could and should taste like compared to the tazos and stash I was drinking.

It’s a good, straightforward, no nonsense black tea. Has a good roasted flavor to it. Almost a honeyed kind of sweetness. No bitterness as long as it’s not oversteeped. Good, clean taste – especially for a bagged tea. One of my staples.

Full Review: http://www.tea-tank.com/?p=46

This one is growing on me. Light on the steep time = rich and breakfasty.

decent taste overall but compared to their other teas, this one comes off a bit bland. A good convenience tea though.

very good black tea, a good breakfast tea