White Ayurvedic Chai

Chai White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Candied Pinapple, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Lemongrass, White Tea
Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppercorn, Spicy, Sweet, Wood, Coconut, Ginger, Spices, Candy, Cardamon, Cloves, Pineapple, Clove
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Journey to India and take in all its exotic pleasures with this modern twist on a sweet and spicy classic. High quality white tea combines with cinnamon, coconut, pineapple, ginger, cardamom, and cloves, giving this balancing tea a complex, sweet, full-bodied flavor.

Naturally sweet cinnamon with spicy pepper and robust clove.

Use 1.5- 2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: White tea, cinnamon, lemongrass, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), coconut chips (coconut, coconut fat, sugar), ginger pieces, cloves, artificial flavoring, bruised black pepper, cardamom

About Teavana View company

(Backlogged from… Feb 15th). Another V-Day tea, and a good choice. This is reminiscent of thai chais I’ve had previously, with an emphasis on lemongrass and coconut creaminess, but also quite a bit of cinnamon. I’d probably prefer one of those (or optimally, DavidsTea’s Coco Lemon Thai… drool!), but I had quite a nice cup of this while watching the third LOTR movie for the first time. Went down pretty easily without any milk, and that’s a sign of a winner for me!

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

when I originally read what was in this tea I did not think I would like it. but after smelling it at the store smells like snickerdoodles.
I tired this tea with doubt, it tastes not half bad. I did make two batches out of single serving , but with me since I use a French press to make the tea it makes 2 big and one small cup on one batch of tea. I have a big French press 34oz type. currently looking for a smaller one for just chai but I doubt I will every buy it

This is one of my favorite teas. I mix it with Samurai Chia Mate which also comes from Teavana. I always make my teas to taste so I use 3 tsp per 8-10oz glass (1.5 tsp is recommended) and steep for 3 minutes. Water temp is recommended at 175F but I again i make my teas to taste so I just use hot water from my Keurig. I was using the sugar from teavana which is absolutely wonderful but regular sugar tastes fine too. I just switched to Splenda in an attempt to cut sugar from my diet.

Yummy as per usual!

Nice, not exceptional. I like it better blended with Samurai Chai Mate.

A nice mild chai reminicent more of spiced cider than egnog.

Like another user mentioned, this tastes like spicy hot cinnamon candy. Cinnamon flavoured candy gives me a headache, and this has such a strong taste (and even smell) of cinnamon that I couldn’t take more than one sip (which makes me wary of all Teavana spicy teas). I love cinnamon used in small quantities in things like apple or pumpkin pie, cinnamon toast, or /other/ chais I’ve had, but in this one, “overpowering” is an understatement.

This is one of Teavana’s best teas. I am a fan.

I tried 3 teaspoons for my cup this time. I kind of forgot I was steeping this and walked away, so it sat for 3 minutes instead of 2.

The 3 teaspoons still didn’t help make this tea better for me. It’s just not flavorful or strong enough. When this one is gone I will not be reordering.

Meh. It doesn’t have the good body of the Samurai Chai, but is….okay. I’m more partial to stronger teas, this is a “shy” flavor. Good for blending though