Aussie Ginger Chai

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From The Devotea

Australian Tea with traditional Indian spices, with a nice warm ginger finish. A lovely winter drink.
Now available in the US as of September 2013.

About The Devotea View company

This is not the spiciest Chai I’ve ever had (which is fine with me), but is a nice soothing one, with Ginger being the most prominent of the spices. And I love Ginger!

Free sample came courtesy of the Devotea but I am trying to be unbiased… :)

I’ve had this a few times but not prepared the traditional way with boiling the tea and adding milk later, since I’ve been drinking it at the office.

I love ginger and this is indeed very zippy. I added soymilk and one sugar packet to mine. SOme of the other chai elements are not as pronounced as you might ordinarily expect, aside from the ginger this is a fairly mellow blend. Nice and warming for the wintertime.

A pleasantly strong and sweet chai, best served sweet, hot and milky.

made a cup of this tonight on the stove just for fun. It was nice to try but there are others i prefer. I find that i don’t like it when the clove has a presence in the chai. That being said, the ginger aspect of this is quite tasty. It’s one of those middle of the road chais that i think might be relatively good in the long run. Except it’s spring….soooo in a few months lol

Final Count: 190