Bergamot, Astringent, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

More of a Good Thing Tea – Bergamot orange is a citrus fruit native to northern Italy. Our exceptional blend of this classic tea uses a superior, light Ceylon leaf combined with top-grade, pure bergamot oil. Recognized as the best tasting Earl Grey available.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I like to drink this Earl Grey when I’m in the mood for a more citrus-y Earl Grey. Drinking this tea helps me feel ‘brighter’. The tea has a good nose both in the tin and in the cup.

This is currently my go-to Earl Grey, so much so that I’ve ordered it in bulk from Republic of Tea and start every morning with a cup. The best way I can describe it is as a more Earl Grey Earl Grey. It smells and tastes like comfort, especially when I dress it up with a generous splash of cream (okay, half and half to be precise) and bit of sugar.

Good hot, better iced. 1/2 gallon iced tea recipe: 1 Earl Greyer, 2 All Day Breakfast, Ice, summer….

The Republic of Tea has good blends, but none are usually my favorite in their category. Except for this one — this is my favorite Earl Grey EVER. It’s remarkably smooth, that’s the first thing I notice, and it’s not overpowering like the other types I’ve tried. Well done Republic of Tea! I’m in love with this one!

I tried the bag version. It was very bergamotty, with a smooth tea base. A great pick-me up, basically an anti-depressant. This is one of my favorite Earl Greys in a bag.

Earl Grey is my favorite tea and it’s the kind of tea that I always have to have in my house. I got the loose leaf of this and it does it’s job. I really like it cause even if you steep it for a little longer than usual (that’s how my boyfriend likes it), it doesn’t get that tartness that black tea can get when over-steeped. Also, my favorite thing about Earl Grey is the bergamot and this has a definite bergamot flavor. Good to have at that mid-morning tea time with a splash of milk and some sweetener. I’m happy with it and will most likely purchase it again when I run out.

On a rainy morning a cup of Earl Grey with toast and marmalade just makes me smile. I really enjoy the intense aroma of the bergamot oil in the Earl Greyer tea from the Republic of Tea. In the past any Earl Grey tea would suffice, however I received a canister of loose leaf Earl Greyer from a dear friend and haven’t drank any other brand since.

Very middling Early Grey that tries to make up for lackluster tea with alot of bergamot.

This is my go-to cold weather tea. Actually, just about any Earl Grey is regardless of brand (just don’t insult me with a tea bag, please). I drink mine by the pot with honey and almond milk.

A beautiful, elegant, and outstanding cup. This is a Ceylon Earl Grey with a sweet flavor and mellow body. I love Earl Greys that are “juicy”, and this is one is exceptional. The bergamot flavor is sublime. This tea calls to me throughout the day, and during all four seasons.