Bergamot, Astringent, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

More of a Good Thing Tea – Bergamot orange is a citrus fruit native to northern Italy. Our exceptional blend of this classic tea uses a superior, light Ceylon leaf combined with top-grade, pure bergamot oil. Recognized as the best tasting Earl Grey available.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Good hot, better iced. 1/2 gallon iced tea recipe: 1 Earl Greyer, 2 All Day Breakfast, Ice, summer….

The Republic of Tea has good blends, but none are usually my favorite in their category. Except for this one — this is my favorite Earl Grey EVER. It’s remarkably smooth, that’s the first thing I notice, and it’s not overpowering like the other types I’ve tried. Well done Republic of Tea! I’m in love with this one!

I tried the bag version. It was very bergamotty, with a smooth tea base. A great pick-me up, basically an anti-depressant. This is one of my favorite Earl Greys in a bag.

Earl Grey is my favorite tea and it’s the kind of tea that I always have to have in my house. I got the loose leaf of this and it does it’s job. I really like it cause even if you steep it for a little longer than usual (that’s how my boyfriend likes it), it doesn’t get that tartness that black tea can get when over-steeped. Also, my favorite thing about Earl Grey is the bergamot and this has a definite bergamot flavor. Good to have at that mid-morning tea time with a splash of milk and some sweetener. I’m happy with it and will most likely purchase it again when I run out.

On a rainy morning a cup of Earl Grey with toast and marmalade just makes me smile. I really enjoy the intense aroma of the bergamot oil in the Earl Greyer tea from the Republic of Tea. In the past any Earl Grey tea would suffice, however I received a canister of loose leaf Earl Greyer from a dear friend and haven’t drank any other brand since.

Very middling Early Grey that tries to make up for lackluster tea with alot of bergamot.

This is my go-to cold weather tea. Actually, just about any Earl Grey is regardless of brand (just don’t insult me with a tea bag, please). I drink mine by the pot with honey and almond milk.

A beautiful, elegant, and outstanding cup. This is a Ceylon Earl Grey with a sweet flavor and mellow body. I love Earl Greys that are “juicy”, and this is one is exceptional. The bergamot flavor is sublime. This tea calls to me throughout the day, and during all four seasons.

Not quite as heavy on the bergmot as I’d expect but a solid morning blend. I usually can get two big cups out of one tea bag without losing much of the flavor.

a good try at earl grey. don’t over-brew, and I find I get tea drunk really quickly on this (that kind of ‘too full’ feeling). good for afternoons instead of coffee.