Bergamot, Astringent, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

More of a Good Thing Tea – Bergamot orange is a citrus fruit native to northern Italy. Our exceptional blend of this classic tea uses a superior, light Ceylon leaf combined with top-grade, pure bergamot oil. Recognized as the best tasting Earl Grey available.

About The Republic of Tea View company

I had reservations about Earl Grey tea because I was turned off by citrus-y flavors. Fortunately this particular blend isn’t overpowering; if anything, it’s my go-to tea whenever I’m feeling down.

It’s not quite as strong as I generally like my Earl Grey (it’s not quite strong enough to take milk like I like to add) but it’s still very good.

This yummy tea is perfect for the afternoon. It’s a hearty black tea with plenty of jolt. I recommend leaving the bag in the cup the whole time to make it nice and strong. With extra punches of bergamot flavor, it’s a lovely alternative to more mild regular Earl Greys.

A good example of an Earl Grey tea.

Long, boring day. Perfect time for Earl Greyer! And since this is the last of my sample tin I’m pulling off the labels and using it as a travel tin.