Daily Green Tea The People's Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MacchaMan

From The Republic of Tea

This beautifully hued, delicate tea is celebrated for its refreshing, smooth flavor and incredible health benefits. The true essence of this tea will energize harmony and spirit. Formerly Higher Mind Tea.

INGREDIENTS
China green tea leaves

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
China

About The Republic of Tea View company

At $10 for 50 tea bags, I thought this was tepid. There are 500 better green teas (out there) than this one. I drank all 50 bags and said “this is ok but not anything to holler about”. I give it a dismal low score because the flavor of “the leaf” did not impress me. Also, it doesn’t have the energy of a good green. At $10, you could buy 80 bags of a better (tea bag) green.

Overall a solid green tea, although it seems to be too finely ground. I hope they’re not re purposing matcha grounds.

Although I tried this many times, People’s Green was too grassy for me (as in I went to my yard & mowed some for tea). I have a couple of traveler’s tins of this and when stuck away from home and mistakenly taking only these, haven’t been able to find the taste that I can enjoy in this tea.
I’ll try it with some of my stronger teas to see if it can be moderated; otherwise it’s going in my swap pile. #tea

a nice little green tea; sometimes I’ll mix it with one of this brand’s other teas if I want something a bit stronger

Not bad for bagged green tea. I used it to make a southern style iced tea, which turned out pretty good. Of course, that may have had something to do with the mass quantities of sugar, but a win is a win!