Blood Orange Smoothie

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by QueenOfTarts

From The Tea Spot

Product description not available yet.

About The Tea Spot View company

Oh man. This smells amazing! Delicious orange and vanilla…even more delicious smelling than Della Terra’s orange cream. Brewed, this is slightly tart but the vanilla flavour is present. I died just a little honey to this one to see how that enhanced the flavour and it was delicious! This would likely be a close tie with Della Terra’s as this is more vanilla-y and closer to “real” orange, while Della Terra’s version is a bit creamier, closer to that creamsicle sweet taste. Both are delicious Nd I’m glad I have a little more of this one to play with :)

Cavocorax

Did I get any of this? :O

Yep. This is one of the super small samples Terri got for us to share. About enough for two normal ppl cups

Terri HarpLady

I’m so excited that you 2 are gonna get to hook up!! I want photos!

It was tasty while it was hot, but now that it’s cool it’s really similar to an Orange Julius. I really like it. I can’t remember if I’ve had Della Terra’s orange rooibos, but I’d be curious to compare.

I’m getting tons of vanilla and orange and cream…

You can steal some from me….the Della terra that is

Cavocorax

Sounds good! :)

I popped open this pouch of tea and wow, it is beautiful! I love the different chunks of orange peel and apple mixed with the rooibos and flower petals. What a treat! It smells of citrus and creamy vanilla, as expected. The rooibos becomes more present after water has been added, but it seems to be a creamy extension of the vanilla.

Sipping… hm, this blend is very straight-forward in its flavors. I was expecting there to be a little more depth, but it’s orange + vanilla + rooibos and not a whole lot else. The orange and the vanilla seem to come all at once and the rooibos lends itself to both the sweet and tart characters of the other ingredients. I love the balance of all of the flavors – nothing stronger than the rest. I think I prefer lemon and vanilla/cream teas a bit more, but this is a strong blend that is enjoyable and yummy.

Rooibos based, supposed to taste like Orange Julius. Orange, Vanilla and a bunch of other stuff. It was ok, but I didn’t like it.