Lemon Everyday Detox Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lily Cheng
Boiling 8 min or more

• “Herbal tea of the morning. I think I will try to drink a bit less caffeine than I did yesterday, but I feel like I need to drink a lot of fluids. I guess it's herbal tea & decafs this morning,...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2585 tasting notes
  • “Neither the best nor worst tasting medicinal herbal tea I've tried. Like most, drinking it hot with a generous spoonful of local honey helps. I've woken with swollen glands for the last 4 days in...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2608 tasting notes

From Traditional Medicinals

Promotes Healthy Liver Function. With Organic Burdock Root. USDA Organic. Caffeine Free. Herbal Tea. Lemon EveryDay Detox’ responds to concerns of living in toxic world by applying traditional European herbal wisdom with a tea that is designed to promote healthy liver function. This blend of burdock, cleavers and nettles has been used for generations in Traditional European herbal formulas. In Great Britain this formula is traditionally used to “purify the blood and stimulate the removal of waste”. ‘. Traditional Medicinal’ team of herbalists has formulated Lemon EveryDay Detox’ to support your liver health and ensure beneficial digestive activity this tea will be an enjoyable addition to everyday health.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

Herbal tea of the morning. I think I will try to drink a bit less caffeine than I did yesterday, but I feel like I need to drink a lot of fluids. I guess it’s herbal tea & decafs this morning, especially since it’s cold in my apartment.

This is just a basic herbal concoction that is supposed to be good for your liver with different plants like burdock, dandelion, cleavers and stinging nettle. The lemon myrtle is the only thing that gives it much flavor. this is better with a little sweetener, but does that cancel out the effects of the detox? I guess that’s a personal decision. I don’t know if this really works but it certainly can’t hurt anything (unless you have a pre-existing liver or gastro ailment) … Flavor is not wonderful but bearable. I used two teabags in a 10 oz. mug and steeped for 15 minutes per the directions.

Boiling 8 min or more

Neither the best nor worst tasting medicinal herbal tea I’ve tried. Like most, drinking it hot with a generous spoonful of local honey helps.

I’ve woken with swollen glands for the last 4 days in a row, which subside as the day progresses. I actually suspect it may be a reaction to dairy (which I’ve been eating much more of than usual). So, I figured this tea may help (or at least wouldn’t hurt). At least it makes me feel like I am doing something. And I am planning to get serious about cutting out dairy (except maybe goat/sheep’s milk cheeses) starting tomorrow. If that doesn’t stop the cycle of swelling, I guess I’ll go to the doctor :-/

Kat_Maria

Isn’t dairy a bitch? I had to cut it out too because it was giving me horrible acne :/ I still have some cheese occasionally (it is really difficult to avoid it in meals) but I eat very little of it… And, on the whole, I think the reduction has a positive effect on me. Adult human bodies cannot deal with dairy very well.