Yogic Chai…great company…interesting offerings…like this one. I’m sipping a small cuppa and passing a little bit on.
“Yogic Chai...great company...interesting offerings...like this one. I'm sipping a small cuppa and passing a little bit on.” Read full tasting note
“I love fennel - especially in tea. I love that bit of black licorice taste it imparts. So I was very happy to see how much fennel is in this particular chai. Yum! This is a very good...” Read full tasting note
- Assam Tea (black Tea): Black tea is a variety of tea that is more oxidized than the green, oolong and white varieties. All four varieties are made from leaves of Camellia sinensis. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor and contains more caffeine than the less oxidized teas.
NOTE:The USDA recently stated that drinking black tea may lower bad cholesterol levels and could one day be used to help reduce the risk of heart disease. Read more. Click here!
- Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
- Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic (sweat inducing).* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
- Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
- Fennel: A common spice that it is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to improve digestion and absorption without increasing Fire. Fennel is calming to the nerves and their aroma acts upon the mind and promotes mental awareness. * Fennel is also found to increase low milk supply in breastfeeding moms.*
Company description not available.
Fennel Mate Masala ChaiYogic Chai
Fennel Kukicha Masala ChaiYogic Chai
Fennel Rooibos Masala Chai (caffeine free)Yogic Chai
fennel chaiRoyal Tea house
Fennel ChaiMahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs
Indian Masala Masala ChaiEli Tea
I love fennel – especially in tea. I love that bit of black licorice taste it imparts.
So I was very happy to see how much fennel is in this particular chai. Yum!
This is a very good chai. The Assam tea base is strong and sturdy. It provides some heft to the cup without getting too aggressive and overthrowing the spices. Even though there is a lot of fennel in this blend, it is not TOO much – the spices are in delightful balance.