Cold brewed this of course!
I am actually not getting as much raspberry as I was hoping I would. However, I really like mint, and there is definitely the mojito flavour.
This was actually better than I was expecting. Especially since the hibiscus didn’t raise it’s mean dragon head and steel the fire in this tea.

omgwtfbgd

AAAAH I wanted to order this blend, but Teaopia.ca already converted to Teavana :/

tigress_al

Unfortunately I don’t have enough to send to you either :(

omgwtfbgd

It’s fine. The thought is appreciated though :)