drank Laoshan White by Verdant Tea

The dry leaf and the brewed tea smells very vegetal. Not really floral like I expected from a white tea. The leaves are really cute looking, curly and bright green when steeped.

First steep, 20seconds. I am getting boiled spinach with slightly salted butter. No hint of floral, but it is creamy.

Second steep for 25seconds. Maybe a little bit sweeter with a little bit less vegetal taste. More creamy in a way.

Third steeping for 25seconds. The aroma and taste of snap peas with a silky smooth finish enters my senses at this point.

Fourth steeping for 35seconds. This is probably my favourite steeping, it is lightly vegetal with creamy notes. I am not sure if I am getting soymilk, almond, or vanilla but there are maybe hints of each one.

Fifth steeping for 35seconds. Much the same as the fourth

To be honest, this is a lot more vegetal than I was expecting for a white tea. However, it is a tea of exceptional quality and flavour.

175 °F / 79 °C

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada