A little taste of paradise this morning. I wish I was on a beach somewhere right now instead of here in the cold and snow! Maybe in the new year I will go on a trip.

I still really enjoy this. The papaya is coming out a little more today. I guess I got some bits in my tsp! The black base can get really astringent if brewed for too long though, so you kind of have to watch the time on this one.

Boiling water cooled off a little at 3 minutes.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada