Took advantage of Yezi’s three free samples, and got the package in the mail yesterday with a surprise pouchong sample.

Very fresh and sweet with mild spinach and honeysuckle flavors. Just a small sip fills the mouth with its buttery flavor and aroma. Really nice, and one of their more affordable teas to boot!

mrmopar

Had to get in on this too. You can probably guess what I got!

tperez

Haha, their pu looked interesting, can’t wait to see what you think about it

mrmopar

Got two of them and the one you just had!

Comments

mrmopar

Had to get in on this too. You can probably guess what I got!

tperez

Haha, their pu looked interesting, can’t wait to see what you think about it

mrmopar

Got two of them and the one you just had!

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about two years ago.

My favorites right now are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas, and jasmine almost always puts me off, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

I’m a 20 year old currently working in Orlando Florida, taking a semester off from school to try and figure out my place in the world.

I’m also a music lover. I’ve played guitar and violin for quite a while in classical styles, rock, etc., and also learning sitar and hindustani music.

I also love hiking/camping, Minecraft, Dr. Who, and downhill longboarding :)

My Rating Scale:
95-100 Wow! Praise the gods that be!
90-94 Pretty darn good
80-89 Nice, but either not quite to my tastes or not particularly head turning
70-79 Decent
50-69 Potable… under dire circumstances
0-50: Fifty shades of “blech!” Teas that aren’t worth their weight in pocket lint

Orlando, FL