Smooth, sweet, and slightly floral. Very resteapable, 5g brewed my full kettle plus one more steep, which few teas do. This was enjoyable, but didn’t really “wow” me like the other Yezi samples have.

However I’m yet to find a white tea that does wow me, so this might very well be an amazing one. I picked this as a sample sort of hoping to find a white tea that would amaze me, but it may be that I just don’t like whites as much as other teas. :P

My name is Thomas,

I’ve loved tea and coffee since I was little, but only started getting into the world of high quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas or jasmine/florals, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

Currently taking a break from school, moved back in with my parents as I work and trying to find my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes. I’m also a nature lover and try to get out to a nice trail or park at least once a week.

My Rating Scale: