Smooth, sweet, and slightly floral. Very resteapable, 5g brewed my full kettle plus one more steep, which few teas do. This was enjoyable, but didn’t really “wow” me like the other Yezi samples have.

However I’m yet to find a white tea that does wow me, so this might very well be an amazing one. I picked this as a sample sort of hoping to find a white tea that would amaze me, but it may be that I just don’t like whites as much as other teas. :P

My name is Thomas,

Long-time tea and coffee driker, but I only started getting into the world of good quality teas about three years ago.

My favorites right now are pu’erhs, Yunnan blacks, and Taiwanese oolongs. I’m not much into flavored teas, and jasmine almost always puts me off, but I love a good cup of chai or adding a spice or two to my teas sometimes.

I’m 21 and currently working in Orlando Florida, taking a some time off from school to try and figure out my place in the world.

I’m a music lover and have played guitar and violin for quite a while in classical styles, rock, jazz, etc., and have also learned to love the sounds of the sitar and hindustani music in all its forms. I’ve become a bit of a guitar “grease monkey” and find building, modification, repair, and dissection to be even better than playing sometimes.

I also love hiking/camping and downhill longboarding when I have the time to make it out to somewhere hilly.

My Rating Scale: