I figured the trick out for this one! The longer the steep, the better the tea! It’s still not really a special tea for me, but I will be able to enjoy the remaining amount I have, yay! And I hope Cameron enjoys what I sent her way!

Also, Dammann Frères was waiting on the front porch this morning and I am so excited I can barely contain it. Prepare for incoming tea notes!

200 °F / 93 °C 7 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

Well let me know if you decide you want some back, hah! I’m sure I’ll enjoy it regardless. :D

And yay, tea mail!

aaah so jealous for of your order!

Courtney

Hahah, no need to send any back Cameron!

Sil I’m so excited! DF ❤

Comments

Cameron B.

And yay, tea mail!

aaah so jealous for of your order!

Courtney

Hahah, no need to send any back Cameron!

Sil I’m so excited! DF ❤

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.