Tea Swap Sample/Sipdown

What started out as a normal Wednesday evening of gaming and tea became just that, but with an added burst of energy after drinking this Liubao. I forgot how much energy comes from the leaf…

Anyway, this is has a nice pine/smoky note throughout the session. That’s the best way to describe it, really. It’s quite powerful and definitely packs a punch.

Flavors: Pine, Smoke

What sort of gaming?

S.G. Sanders

PS4. Currently Monster Hunter: World. I used to play WOW, Diablo, Civilization & Elder Scrolls on PC, but I’ve not had a gaming computer since college, unfortunately. I’m just back to the “enough of a gaming computer to throw on Skyrim, but good enough to be used for college and day-to-day browsing.” xD

Nice!

Comments

What sort of gaming?

S.G. Sanders

Nice!

I’ve been drinking tea for a couple of years. It all began in college when a roommate had introduced me to loose leaf teas.

I figured that it was time to have a place to go to, where I can share my thoughts and opinions with others on teas; while expanding my palate and learn about new teas from others.

A little bit about me: I enjoy writing, an avid hiker, a tea drinker, book collector, and gamer.

Rating Scale:

0-69 is below average (never try/buy again)

70-85 is average (glad I tried it, but will never buy it).

86-100 is beyond average (I want more).

Northeast Ohio