drank Nearly Nirvana by Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Kiki:

What is that, like wintergreen or something? Yeah. No, it’s a mint. Huh, it’s peppermint. It’s got some kinda root in it. Maybe. It’s mellow, it’s very mellow. Does it have spearmint and peppermint? It’s like a linden or chamomile. burp Marigold. No. hahaha But it’s tasty, it’s not too bad. It’s at least a 7.5. Geran- no. Chrysanthemum. Is that it, the chrysanthemum? It tastes kinda soapy, the fragrance of soap, that must be lavender. That’s what it is.

Nope.

hahahaha I’d say a solid 7.5. Huh, soap. Are you sure it’s not rose or something?

derk:

Arby nailed this one for me, even down to the undertone of pottery: https://steepster.com/arbutus/posts/409973. I do get orange blossom. It’s pleasant and light, though rather perfumey.

Flavors: Astringent, Clay, Cut Grass, Floral, Jasmine, Mineral, Orange Blossom, Perfume, Spearmint

Cameron B.

“It’s got some kinda root in it” ba ha ha!

derk

heh, she’s a nut

Comments

Cameron B.

“It’s got some kinda root in it” ba ha ha!

derk