I’ve been working on sipdowns still and not buying a lot of new teas. I got a few… 4, I think, from David’s Tea for the first time order because Chase offered a big rebate for a short time. The clock was ticking. How could I resist that? :P Bleh. lol I also got a few free samples, which is nice.

I think this one is my favorite so far. The only thing is that it’s far too sweet for me (stevia leaf) but luckily after a good rinse, it worked out for me.

It’s very cinnamony but in a good way because it really goes well with the cardamon. It has a toast-like flavor and it tastes like French toast. Bready, creamy, cinnamony is the way I would describe it. Some nutmeg and others notes as well. I think the other reviews covered this tea well. I kind of see it the way Daylon wrote about it that it probably deserves a higher rating. For me, it’s because I do not have a lot of experience with flavored teas until recently (I blame Cameron and tea-sipper for their great tea care packages lol) so I still have problems determining a rating system for flavored teas.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Butter, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Maple, Nutmeg, Spices, Toast

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA