drank Sweet Strawberry by DAVIDsTEA

I shared this with my coworker today and she loved it! yay! Then she told me she doesn’t hate any tea, except pumpkin flavoured. I can work with that. Let the tea tasting begin!

We both enjoyed it with no additions, and it was very smooth, subtly sweet and tasted exactly like fresh wild strawberries. The hibiscus turned the liquor the perfect shade of pink and added an extremely mild tartness. Gentle and soothing.

Daniel Scott

Glad to hear that the hibiscus is mild. I’m really nervous to try this one, because I desperately want to love it now that Strawberry Fields is discontinued from Teaopia.

DaisyChubb

Couldn’t hurt to pick up 10g! The hibiscus is definitely mild, but the whole flavour of this tea is kind of mild as a whole as well – it works though I think!

Daniel Scott

Oh, I have it. I’m just scared I won’t like it, lol.

Kittenna

I have a bit I haven’t tried yet either. I’m so terrible with trying new purchases, because I have so many teas from swaps to try too…

Comments

Daniel Scott

DaisyChubb

Daniel Scott

Oh, I have it. I’m just scared I won’t like it, lol.

Kittenna

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy