“Oo!”

I said that aloud after taking my first sip. I read the description of the tea and read multiple reviews, sniffed the bag like a mad woman, but I still didn’t know what to expect!

Judging by the smell of the dry leaf, I expected a tea heavy on the spice and very savoury. As usual, this blend is so much more than that. The spice is actually not overpowering at all – the tea is the star! Amazingly crisp and creamy Laoshan green. And the mint! I forgot about the mint – it’s the perfect amount. Oh so refreshing and, may I say, perfectly blended? (Always leaving room for human imperfection of course, but as far as my tastebuds are concerned, every ingredient has its role in this blend, knows its place and plays its part like it was born to play it!)

I want to make a bottle of this, ice it and take it on a hike.

So much more to say about this tea! I’m going to sit and enjoy it right, hope it doesn’t keep me up all night ( ;) ) and come back when the bag is empty to amuse you with tales of our adventures. Until then!

Bonnie

We’re sipping this tea today! It’s so good! These blends make me happy like a cat with a yard full of catnip.

DaisyChubb

Great tea pals think alike, is that how the saying goes?
Ah what a great analogy! Too true <3

TeaBrat

I like this too!

JC

HA! I love smelling my tea. I feel judge when I get a new tea bag and I just sniff it over and over. But some teas just smell delicious.

Comments

Bonnie

DaisyChubb

Great tea pals think alike, is that how the saying goes?
Ah what a great analogy! Too true <3

TeaBrat

I like this too!

JC

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy