drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Yummeh.

I was given a 5 minute break at work today, so I ran up to DT to try this tea! I had to!

It smells divine – reminds me of the other cake teas, but no stevia so it’ll have a different flavour.

As for flavour, my tea was steeped a little weak (not quite enough leaf in my to-go cup), but the flavour was nommy. Reminded me a lot of Birthday Cake, which is my favourite rooibos ever, but with more cakey, baked-good notes that I really enjoyed.

I will definitely get some to take home and steep my way (or the highway), then we’ll decide if I’ll get more. Until then – this sweet cup has made my evening :)

Mac A.

i need this tea!!!!!!

Nik

I have got to start trying some of these baked-goods teas. I expect the experience to be a bit strange, but man, they sound so good…

DaisyChubb

Oh it’s good – it’s REAL good ;)

Amanda

how lucky of you that you get to go to DT on your break. i would be broke if that was the case. i have seriously contemplated taking off of work to go on a special trip to DT…. one day i will :)

MissMylin

I’m dying to try this one! And I hate the fact that I don’t have a DT nearby :( Oh well, I have to get through a bit more of my stash before I can justify another order. :)

Erin

I can’t wait to try this one! I always run to Davids when I have a break at work too lol.

Comments

Mac A.

i need this tea!!!!!!

Nik

DaisyChubb

Oh it’s good – it’s REAL good ;)

Amanda

MissMylin

Erin

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy