drank English Breakfast by Butiki Teas

This is easily the boldest and most robust English Breakfast blend I’ve ever had. I LOVED the malty notes and the fact that it tasted balanced. Some English breakfast blends end up being really muddled and taste grayish but this is bright, balanced, and a really great morning tea.

I had a sample of of this tea from the tasting box I purchased from Liberteas. If anyone is looking to try a large variety of samples I highly recommend purchasing one of the sample boxes from Liberteas.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA