I am using this tea as a pick me up as I have a lot to do today. My new sofa is arriving tomorrow which is two weeks earlier than stated so I am running around like an idiot trying to get rid of my existing sofa’s and make space in the process.

As stated on the back of the packet it says to steep this tea for 3-5 minutes.

Colour: Caramel
Smell: Very zesty lemon

Taste: Although the tea smells quite strong the taste is much more mild. Very pleasant and refreshing, light with a touch of sourness. I would say it’s a good combination between the green tea and the lemon as you can taste both quite equally.

Bigelow Tea

What a wonderful review….thank you so much!
So happy you enjoyed this flavor,
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

What a wonderful review….thank you so much!
So happy you enjoyed this flavor,
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom