Backlog:

Visually, this is a really appealing blend with the soft, down-covered white tea leaves, coconut shreds, pieces of strawberry and pink/red rose petals. It smells good too!

The tea is quite pleasant. The rose and berry are the two strongest notes of the cup. A soft, creamy coconut note comes through around mid-sip. I like that even though these flavors are strong, I can still taste the white tea. The flavors don’t overpower the white tea … everything is blended very thoughtfully here.

The white tea is soft, earthy, and vegetative. There is a creaminess to it that melds nicely with the creamy notes of the coconut. A really compelling combination of flavors.

JustJames

what a lovely idea….

Comments

JustJames

what a lovely idea….